could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

6.12.2011

always

what I know is this
when I can't hear or see or touch...
when my life is too big or too small...
when I know without a doubt that I am a faker in all respects...
I sit with Papa and I listen.
And sometimes it takes a while to hear.
But when I do the answer is always.
always.
A steady presence that never wavers.
And tho I try to deny it.
I rage against it.
I holler at the injustice of it all.
Or weep at the insanity.
always.
There may be other words added.
Sometimes redirection.
Sometimes refocus on the same path.
But to find that I am never...ever....alone
stills my heart.
And I can say "I trust you"
when I can't do anything else at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment