could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

4.15.2013

the worst punishment

Today is day 15.
I messed up and forgot to put in a day when I had the olympic extravaganza of drawing ketchup marathon.
that forgotten day was supposed to be "my worst punishment."
I thought and thought.
My child finally helped me remember.
Here it is...
I call it...
YUK.
Notice how all other food pales in comparison.
Smell the putridicity.
I throw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it.
The food that shall not be named. Or spoken of. Or smelled.

My worst punishment...to have to eat them. I would brave hours of sitting and looking and smelling.
I was a stubborn little bugger.
They will never pass my lips again.
I swear it.
That is all.

Look back a post and see all the other beautiful drawers in this challenge.
Draw-ers as in artists...not drawers as in knickers.

2 comments:

  1. I would gladly take all of the brussels sprouts you don't want. You could just put them on my plate there next to the cabbage. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blech. you can have them. I will move to the other end of the table so I don't have to smell them. no offense.

      Delete