could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

11.28.2015

30 day people challenge - favorite actress

When I was a child my mom could look at the opening credits of an old movie and boldly declare "Oh this is going to be a good one."

She had the ability to look at the list of actors and know if the movie was going to be worth watching.
I thought she had some kind of magical powers.

I think that super-power must have only been effective for movies made in the golden age of Hollywood. Back in the golden days it felt like studios cared about their "image."  They had their stable of actors and if their top string players were cast then the movie was going to be good.

Please do not slam me if I am just way wrong here. Honestly I don't care. This is just how it appears to me.
Maybe it was always this way but it seems like today there is a lot of "acting" going on where I swear the actor must be seriously in debt to his booky or trying to help his cousin or something.
Case in point...When bad films happen to good actors.

 My point...you can't always tell if a movie nowdays is going to be good just by who is acting in it.
Except for this actress. She is amazing. Powerful. Full of pith and deep emotion.
If she is in the movie you know it is going to showcase her professionalism. You are going to be in for a real treat.

She is wonderful.


Maybe this actress has some doggers on her list but I haven't seen one.

Ok.Ok. there is this...





and, well, there is also this...


But who cares??!!!

I still think she is wonderful.

You know what, I am not going to bore you with listing her more serious roles. I just don't care.
She has depth, she is versatile. Blah blah blah.

She can do this...


Ahhh Meryl.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 day people challenge. Swing by and see what our other contributors are up to.

Don at donhillson.wordpress.com
Niki at nikinowell.wordpress.com
Beckie at free2b2much.blogspot.com
Tracy at countyroadchronicles.wordpress.com

It’s not too late to join us! Get the details here:
nikinowell.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/30-day-people-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment