could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

11.18.2015

30 day people challenge - mentor

A mentor is someone who teaches you something.
I will now list my mentors with the things in which they mentor me.

My parents - unconditional love
Kendall - patience
Andi - honesty
Matthew - steadfastness
Joshua - pursuit
Ethan - humor
Mercy - thankfulness
Mary - planning
Kimberly - overcoming
Laurie - schooling
Kevin - reality
Marlys - bravery
Niki - authenticity
Pam - looking ahead
Pat - the here and now

They teach. I learn.



------------------------------------------------
30 day people challenge. Swing by and see what our other contributors are up to.

Don at donhillson.wordpress.com
Niki at nikinowell.wordpress.com
Beckie at free2b2much.blogspot.com
Tracy at countyroadchronicles.wordpress.com

It’s not too late to join us! Get the details here:
nikinowell.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/30-day-people-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment