could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

4.02.2013

keep your eye on the ball

Day two of the drawing challenge.
My favorite sport.
I am just going to assume that reading does not count in the category.
I chose to draw my "favorite" sport from my childhood perspective.
Encouraged to keep my eye on the ball, I concentrated on that sphere to the exclusion of all else.
I became one...with the ball.
I still suspect that stupid little cowhide was out to get me.

I once wrote a story describing my beautiful memories on the ball field.
click the link and rekindle all your nerd-loving tendencies.
http://free2b2much.blogspot.com/2011/06/lazy-in-eyewith-diamonds.html
 ...read the story to know why I  title this piece...

Keep your eye on the ball  


 Perspective is a powerful thing.


Join all my drawing comrades...for the next exciting episode of....

 http://donhillson.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/30-day_part2.png

Our other participants: click their names to see their work
Don Hillson

Niki Nowell
Bill Davis
GirlyGeeky
Free2B2Much
Notes From The Backseat
Marilyn Quinsaat [posting on Facebook]
Kimmy Haines [posting on Facebook]
 

Karen Haines (no url provided; will update)

See you tomorrow!!


1 comment:

  1. I was really good at becoming one with the ball... ball connected to forehead, ball connected to gut, etc.

    ReplyDelete