could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

8.30.2012

a couple

Today the challenge is a couple.
Didn't say a couple of what.
I chose sisters.
Daughters.
A couple of daughters.
I drew this from one of my favorite pictures of the two of them.
They are standing in the light of a window. I wish I could draw light. It is beautiful in this shot.
As it is, I chose to draw the girls with very little in the way of shading. Just a line drawing.
I drew it pretty quickly and got really frustrated with some of it while other parts turned out pretty ok.
There are lots of places that need adjustment but since this is the place where I try to refrain from editing myself too much I am just going to leave it as is.


If this is your first visit, we are doing a 30 day drawing challenge.
Drawing challenge list.

Check out all the players.
Niki
Don
Zoe
Max
Girl

See ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Great job (especially on the hands).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. they are my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I can't wait to meet your daughters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, what happened? You suddenly stopped drawing, and so close to the end too. I hope you still finish the challenge - I'm looking forward to seeing your drawings.

    ReplyDelete