could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

8.29.2012

needs

Today we draw a need.
I have one that I think about almost every day.
I didn't spend a lot of time in the actual drawing of this because it just wasn't necessary.
This need must be understood. Felt.
You either get it or you don't.
no, those aren't ghouls haunting my van...they are my children. They are flailing and hollering and doing other childrenish things like asking non stop questions and getting into each others' space.
If I had this magical invention I would be like the me in the picture...smiling. As it is, the car makes me go all frowney.
Disclaimer- in the rare moments that people are being civilized I actually enjoy the conversations they have with each other and with me. Alas, civility is hard to come by.
Thus the need.

If this is your first visit, we are doing a 30 day drawing challenge.
Drawing challenge list.

Check out all the players.
Niki
Don
Zoe
Max
Girl

See ya tomorrow!


1 comment: