could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

11.30.2015

30 day people challenge - coworker

I work at home. My home is my work. My children are my subordinates. I have no boss but me.
I guess that makes my husband my coworker.
Hmmmm.....

Let me tell you about my coworker.

He never washes his coffee cup.
He has been known to eat my lunch out of the fridge.
He does his projects in his own sweet time and will not be swayed by promises of bonus.
He gets to work when he pleases and takes long lunches as he sees fit.
He refuses to do some of the chores and assignments set out by the life boss.
He sasses.
He uses his expense account for personal gain.
He sexually harasses me on a regular basis.

If he weren't so dang cute he'd probably get fired.

My coworker. I love him. 


------------------------------------------------
30 day people challenge. Swing by and see what our other contributors are up to.

Don at donhillson.wordpress.com
Niki at nikinowell.wordpress.com
Beckie at free2b2much.blogspot.com
Tracy at countyroadchronicles.wordpress.com

It’s not too late to join us! Get the details here:
nikinowell.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/30-day-people-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment