could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

11.09.2015

30 day people challenge - crush

Journal of an 8 yr old.

Jason told me that he liked me. He is the nicest boy in class and even tho Kelly is the nicest girl he likes me better. I don't think anyone knows. Tomorrow I will save room for him at reading.

Today Jason gave me a nilla wafer. We both like history the best. When I look at Jason I feel funny.

I got new shoes. They say JCP on the label. I think Jason's middle name is Paul. My initials on our towels will be RCS. Jason Paul Carter is a nice name I think.

I like playing tag at recess. I always can catch Jason but nobody else can. I'm probably getting faster since I got new shoes.

I wish I rode bus 7. Jason and Kelly and Cindy get to ride together. I have to walk. Jason waved at me from the bus window.

Mary is so stupid. She found my notebook because she was snooping again in my stuff. I wrote I love Jason about a million million times. She told mom that Jason is my boyfriend and now they won't shut up. I don't care anyway. I will get her for this.

Laurie says she will paint my fingernails if I get all the old polish off. Jason will think I am so pretty.

We will get married and have 4 kids. I hope he likes girls but we can have one boy to call Jason Jr.

The last day of school was so fun! We had a picnic and played games all day long. I can't wait until September to be in 2nd grade with Jason and Kelly and Cindy. I hope our teacher is nice.


We are moving back to Oklahoma this week. I will write letters to all my friends when I get there. I will spray some of my sparkly perfume on Jason's letter so he will know it is from me. I miss Arkansas already.


I met a boy named Deon today. He is very nice to all the girls and to me. I don't know any names of anybody. I think Deon might like me. Tomorrow I will save room for him at reading.


------------------------------------------------
30 day people challenge. Swing by and see what our other contributors are up to.

Don at donhillson.wordpress.com
Niki at nikinowell.wordpress.com
Beckie at free2b2much.blogspot.com
Tracy at countyroadchronicles.wordpress.com

It’s not too late to join us! Get the details here:
nikinowell.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/30-day-people-challenge/

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! "Mary is so stupid." She'll get a kick out of that now. ;) I repeated this process many times as a kid. Being waved at from the bus by your crush? Best. Feeling. Ever.

    ReplyDelete