Today tho, this post title "30 day people challenge" made me cringe.
30 days of people.
I panicked a little bit.
Then I read the next sentence and saw that this was not to be a "do hard things" call to action. No, this was just a challenge. A thinking challenge. A writing challenge.
Thinking is something that I do sometimes.
Writing is something that I like to do but lately seem to never get around to.
I think that I would like a call to more thinking and writing.
Challenge accepted my friend.
At the front end of a 30 day anything there is always a wave of optimism and energy.
I'm gonna ride that wave and see how long it carries me. Kowabunga dudes!!
Here's the challenge in Niki's words.
Here we go!
For the month of November, write at least a paragraph about the person listed for that day. Include photos, drawings, lyrics, funny anecdotes, whatever you want. Keep it clean.
- The person you love most
- Someone who makes you laugh
- Your mom (Or mother figure)
- Your dad (Or father figure)
- A family member besides your parents
- Favorite teacher
- Best friend from childhood/high school/college
- Best friend now
- Someone you had a crush on once upon a time.(You don’t have to share their real name.)
- Someone you wish you could forget
- Someone you admire
- Your neighbor
- A beloved child in your life
- Someone who challenges you to be who you are
- The President of the United States
- Someone you mentor
- Someone who mentors or inspires you
- A fictional character in a book
- A fictional character in a movie
- An artist
- A musician/band
- A favorite actor
- A favorite actress
- An author
- Your favorite alien
- A coworker
- Someone you only know online but would like to know in person.
- A historical figure
- A random person (This is like the “free” space in Bingo)
Time for some fun! Won't you join us?