could be anything. might be nothing. might make you think. could make you wish I would stop.
breathe people...everything is easier when you breathe!

11.28.2015

30 day people challenge - favorite actor

 Tom Hanks.
I've loved him since Bosom Buddies.



I love how he becomes the character he is playing instead of playing the character as Tom Hanks.
I love how you see his emotion and you feel his emotion at the same time.
I love that he is outrageous in his delivery. Not overacting, just being real.
Over the top maybe but real nonetheless.
      
When he made fire...I. made fire.

When he got frustrated...yeah.


When he was sad...I cried.



And when he was happy...I wept.


I haven't seen every Tom Hanks movie. This needs to be rectified forthwith.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 day people challenge. Swing by and see what our other contributors are up to.

Don at donhillson.wordpress.com
Niki at nikinowell.wordpress.com
Beckie at free2b2much.blogspot.com
Tracy at countyroadchronicles.wordpress.com

It’s not too late to join us! Get the details here:
nikinowell.wordpress.com/2015/11/01/30-day-people-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment